Sigmapharm Laboratories, LLC (“Sigmapharm”) requires a completed, pre-approved Returned Goods Authorization (“RGA”) Form for all returns. Sigmapharm accepts only returns from:
- Customers who have purchased products directly from Sigmapharm
- Any Third-Party Processor approved by a Direct Purchasing Customer.
RETURNABLE PRODUCTS (ELIGIBLE FOR REIMBURSEMENT)
- Products with less than 6 months of remaining shelf life.
- Expired Products that are not more than 12 months past their expiration date.
- Products for which a claim of concealed damage is made within ten (10) business days from the date of the actual discovery of such damage and within three (3) months of the invoice date.
- Products that have been damaged in transit and for which there is a signed Bill of Lading noting the damage, provided that the Customer notifies Sigmapharm within ten (10) business days from the date of receipt and the damaged Product is returned to Sigmapharm or its designee within thirty (30) days of the date of receipt.
- Products that were shipped in error by Sigmapharm, provided that Sigmapharm’s Customer Service is notified of the error within ten (10) business days of receiving the erroneously shipped Product.
All Products other than Returnable Products listed above shall be deemed non-returnable and are not eligible for reimbursement. Non-Returnable Products include, without limitation:
- Products without Sigmapharm’s approved Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) form.
- Products with more than six (6) months of remaining shelf life.
- Products retained more than twelve (12) months beyond their expiration date.
- Products not distributed by Sigmapharm.
- Products purchased by an entity that is not a Sigmapharm Authorized Distributor of Record.
- Repackaged Products.
- Products with missing labels or with missing lot numbers and expiration dates or Products marked, coded or adulterated in any way.
- Products that were sold on a non-returnable basis.
- Products involved in distressed, sacrifice, fire or bankruptcy sale.
- Products returned beyond 60 days from the date of the RGA.
- Partials (unless required by law or contract).
- Products purchased to be used for research or clinical trials.
- Products purchased or distributed contrary to federal, state or local laws or regulations.
- Products sold outside of the United States and US Territories.
- Transportation charges on all Returnable Products are the responsibility of the customer except when due to an error by Sigmapharm, as mutually agreed upon.
- Returnable Products to be returned must be transported by a delivery service that provides tracking so that packages are traceable in the event they are lost in transit.
THIRD PARTY PROCESSING
- Sigmapharm will not accept returns through a Third-Party Processor without Sigmapharm’s prior authorization.
- Returnable Products that are destroyed by a Third-Party Processor are ineligible for a returned goods credit unless authorized by Sigmapharm in advance.
- Third-Party Processor returns must be in compliance with Sigmapharm’s RGA Form.
- Sigmapharm will not be responsible for any fees associated with a Third-Party Processor return.
TERMS OF POLICY
- Sigmapharm will issue credit for returns at the then-current acquisition cost. No cash refunds will be processed.
- All credit for returned goods must be used by the Customer within six (6) months of issue.
- The Customer is responsible for providing proof of return.
- Recalls will be reimbursed according to written HDA guidelines.
RETURNED GOODS AUTHORIZATION PROCESS
- All Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) Requests should be emailed or faxed to:
Sigmapharm Laboratories Returns
- Customer must wait to receive an approved RGA from Sigmapharm before returning any Returnable Products. In order to receive credit for Returnable Product, the Returnable Product and a copy of the Sigmapharm approved RGA must be returned to the address displayed on the Sigmapharm approved RGA.
- Sigmapharm reserves the right to change or update this Returned Goods Policy upon written notice to its Customers or post on its website (https://www.sigmapharm.com).